"Cinderella has been my favorite heroine, Disney or otherwise, since I was a toddler. It was just the story I latched onto at that time and it has stuck with me all these years. It’s always amazed me how someone who was treated so horribly found a way to remain kind and optimistic. Sometimes when I feel like life is beating me over the head with a baseball bat, I’m dealing with difficult people, or am having bad luck in the romance department, I think of Cinderella and I power through again"
- me at eight o'clock: eh i'll shower at nine
- me at nine o'clock: eh i'll shower at ten
- me at ten o'clock: eh i'll shower at eleven?
- me at eleven o'clock: well i guess i'm showering in the morning now
Can we get art of John making Dave his morning coffee and Dave with bedhead and his shirt hanging off and also morning kisses
send me unpopular opinions and I’ll respond with
strongly agree | agree | neutral | disagree | strongly disagree
"Your highness" is gender neutral.
So you know, if you’re ever confused about my pronouns.
alternatively, “your majesty,” “my liege,” and “supreme overlord”
- PURPLE: I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
- FUSCHIA: I wish we were friends in real life.
- RED: I love you with a burning passion.
- GREY: I wish you would notice me.
- PINK: I think you should follow me.
- TEAL: We have a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I don’t like your blog.
- YELLOW: FUCK ME PLEASE.
- WHITE: MARRY ME PLEASE.
- GREEN: I think you’re cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I don’t like you.